Masturbation adapter

The F-Machine ALPHA is Bluetooth APP-controlled (F-Machine Connect) fully remote control adjustable thrusting length & 280 RPM high-speed sex machine.
Bradderj

Masturbation adapter

Post by Bradderj »

I am looking for compatible adapters that allow you attach male masturbator sex toys with the F-Machine Alpha?

The F-Machine Rocky which I used with my old Pro machine was okay but to be honest was a cumbersome contraption.

Any suggestions or ideas to convert Alpha (or other models) into a male masturbation machine?
WelshWank

Re: Masturbation adapter

Post by WelshWank »

Does anybody know if you can convert F-Machine to the Hismith Kliclok system?

They have plenty of their own male masturbators for Kliclok and even a Fleshlight adapter too.
gaybear

Post by gaybear »

Bradderj wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:51 pm I am looking for compatible adapters that allow you attach male masturbator sex toys with the F-Machine Alpha?
I used the F-Machine USB adapter and superglued one of my Fleshlight case end caps to it.

Then you just screw a Fleshlight on and off whenever you need to switch Fleshlight's or remove for cleaning.

gaybear wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:24 pm Does anybody know if you can convert F-Machine to the Hismith Kliclok system?

They have plenty of their own male masturbators for Kliclok and even a Fleshlight adapter too.
I'm also interested in converting my F-Machine to Kliclok as Hismith have a much wider range of attachments.
keithm

Post by keithm »

Bradderj wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:51 pmThe F-Machine Rocky which I used with my old Pro machine was okay but to be honest was a cumbersome contraption.
What is F-Machine Rocky?
Bradderj

Post by Bradderj »

keithm wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:32 pm What is F-Machine Rocky?
F-Machine Rocky
F-Machine Rocky
f-machine-rocky.jpg (47.61 KiB) Viewed 29 times

It was F-Machine's own Fleshlight adapter, which they discontinued.

You could use it simultaneously laying on your back taking anal while the Fleshlight was stroking you.

It was a bit fiddly to set up and use but one would have hoped with further development it improved.

I don't think there is anything similar to how Rocky worked for other machines.
Basil

Post by Basil »

I would love to see F-Machine do a new DP dildo and stroker adaptor for the alpha. Come on guys, you're real engineers aren't you!?

Luckily I have the Tremblr BTR machine too which I use simultaneously with Alpha, but an adapter for standard male strokers would be good.
gaybear

Post by gaybear »

Basil wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:48 amCome on guys, you're real engineers aren't you!?
I hate to break it to you, but like most nowadays, most of their stuff is manufactured in China now.

Return to “F-Machine Alpha”