Using F-Machine for Camming

The F-Machine forum for discussions relating to F-Machine topics, post about sex machines, ask questions, share your views and anything else relevant to F-Machine.
sxybelle

Using F-Machine for Camming

Post by sxybelle »

Is it possible to use the F-Machine as a webcam model similar to how Lovense work.

I am seeing more sex toys and machines been tip-controlled activated by tips on cam sites.

Is this functionality possible with any of the sex machines from F-Machine?
gaybear

Re: Using F-Machine for Camming

Post by gaybear »

As far as I am aware Lovense were granted the patent for this use.

However, like you said, other brands seem to work on cam sites now using software like FeelPerfomer and NeocamX.

I don't know if F-Machine are compatible with any such apps or plugins that will allow this.

Perhaps there is a cam model here who can help you better.
Basil

Post by Basil »

It's not possible at the moment.

I have tried a couple of apps and extension for browsers, but none cater for F-Machine.

Fingers crossed as would love to use mine on cam while getting watched.
KateMiddleton

Post by KateMiddleton »

I recently signed up as a model on a site called Stripchat.

As someone who has never done this sort of thing before, it was a fried who recommended it as somewhere to make money fast & easy.

You don't even need a webcam or any special streaming software, nothing just broadcast straight from your iPhone!

As an owner of an Alpha machine, unfortunately you can't do interactive sex machine shows, where your viewer can tip to activate the thrusting.

However, I do offer exclusive private shows where I supply the remote control link to these customers who can control my F-machine Alpha.

So, whilst you can technically use the Alpha machine for camming, there's no built-in cam site functionality similar to Lovense's machine.

I am enjoying being a webcam model, it has given me so much confidence, body wise and sexually.

Plus, I am really impressed with the income you can generate from Stripchat, especially when using my Alpha.

If you have an F-Machine machine you should consider it.
anagobi

Post by anagobi »

Hi Kate,

I have always wanted to have the guts to give adult streaming a go, so well done to you for that.

A few people I know do or have done camming before and the likes of onlyfans, but I am really scared about others finding out.

My family are quite strict and conservative and it would have a negative impact on our relationship.

Can I ask what made you choose Stripchat over the other live adult streaming websites?
KateMiddleton

Post by KateMiddleton »

anagobi wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:13 am Hi Kate,

I have always wanted to have the guts to give adult streaming a go, so well done to you for that.

A few people I know do or have done camming before and the likes of onlyfans, but I am really scared about others finding out.

My family are quite strict and conservative and it would have a negative impact on our relationship.

Can I ask what made you choose Stripchat over the other live adult streaming websites?
Good morning Anna.

I was the same, I too have friends who do adult modelling and even though my family know them and what they do, I still felt that it wasn't something I was comfortable with my family and close friends knowing I do.

Stripchat have a feature that allows models to block indivdiual countries and regions from viewing their cam, so you have the ability to restrict the whole of the UK or even individual regions, to prevent locations where you have family and friends from accessing your cam.

Whilst there are things called VPN's which allow users to change the IP address which they access the Internet, which has the effect of changing their location, so say they set not to the US they would be able to access your room, I am confident hardly any of my friends use these and know for certain no close family are.

I decided on Stripchat over the many others because friends recommend it, as a new model I don't have expensive camming equipment, you can start camming almost instantly from your phone, it is really easy, you don't really need anything else these day, just some valid ID to prove you are old enough to do it.

They are now one of the biggest sites so attract plenty of users which is what you need if you want to earn really good money.

I have done a handful of live sessions so far and really impressed.

I would defiantly recommend you register as a model, even if just to take a look around what it entails and the features which I think would alleviate any concerns you gave about doing it.
anagobi

Post by anagobi »

Thank you so much for replying.

That is such good information Kate.

I am going to take a look.

How do I join?
KateMiddleton

Post by KateMiddleton »

anagobi wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:26 am Thank you so much for replying.

That is such good information Kate.

I am going to take a look.

How do I join?

You're most welcome.

You can sign up at https://stripchat.com/become-a-model

If you need any help feel free to message me.
anagobi

Post by anagobi »

Thanks again Kate,

I have taken your advice and decided to just get myself signed up.

Having had a quick nosey around it looks like a good platform.

I think I'm just going to go ahead and complete registration and enable the banned countries & regions settings and privacy.

Once approved I will be ready to broadcast, as it is likely that if I keep over-thinking it and don't register then I probably won't.

I have sent you a private message with a quick question.

Thank you x
anagobi

Post by anagobi »

Wow that was quick. I have already had my ID verified and my model account approved.

I'm ready to start earning.

Exciting.

Return to “F-Machine Forum”