Cheap charging dock compatible with Ambi

App-controlled small, but handy bullet vibrator
anagobi

Cheap charging dock compatible with Ambi

Post by anagobi »

Are there any replacement charging docks that work with the Lovense Ambi available to buy anywhere other than direct from Lovense, cheaper than £13? Unfortunately my Ambi is 14 months old so just out of the warranty period which wold have meant Lovense would have sent me one for free, and a new charging dock cost £7 + £6 postage on Lovense.com, so wondering if there is something that is compatible, preferably available on Amazon as I get free delivery.
sarax

Re: Cheap charging dock compatible with Ambi

Post by sarax »

I think that Ambi charges is unique, at least I have not seen any other like these for other sex toys or other rechargeable devices. It might be worth a try to contact Lovense customer service to explain your product is not long out of warranty and your charger is faulty/broken, they may be generous enough to send you a free replacement.
arty

Post by arty »

Could you post a photo if the Ambi charger cable?
anagobi

Post by anagobi »

arty wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:49 pm Could you post a photo if the Ambi charger cable?
From the lovense website:
Lovense Ambi Charging Dock
Lovense Ambi Charging Dock
ambi-charging-cable.png (44.18 KiB) Viewed 768 times
arty

Post by arty »

I found this using google image search of a product that looks similar on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LEMFO-Smart-Wa ... B095BTJN6D
anagobi

Post by anagobi »

arty wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:52 pm I found this using google image search of a product that looks similar on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LEMFO-Smart-Wa ... B095BTJN6D
Thank you for trying to help but I don't think that has sufficient docking as it is designed for a smart watch to rest on it.

Thanks again anyway and you have taught me that you can search photos on amazon.
anagobi

Post by anagobi »

sarax wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:41 pm I think that Ambi charges is unique, at least I have not seen any other like these for other sex toys or other rechargeable devices. It might be worth a try to contact Lovense customer service to explain your product is not long out of warranty and your charger is faulty/broken, they may be generous enough to send you a free replacement.
I have not been able to find anything similar so have sent Lovense a message to be a bit cheeky and plead for a free replacement.

If not I think it will probably be best just to buy a genuine one from the Lovense store.
AnalAnna

Post by AnalAnna »

There seems to be a lot os users experiencing Ambi charging issues.
AnalAnna

Post by AnalAnna »

@Anagobi as you have possessed your toy for 14 months and seeking a new charger, am I right in saying that you like the Ambi?

I don't want to hijack your thread, but would you be willing to share some Ambi feedback?

Return to “Lovense Ambi”