Would you still buy a PRO 3 version F-Machine?

The F-Machine Pro is a premium thrusting sex machine. From the initial F-Machine to the latest Pro 4 machine, with over 10 years of development improvements and upgrades.
Janey Bentley

Would you still buy a PRO 3 version F-Machine?

Post by Janey Bentley »

I am in the market for a machine and like the F-Machine brand.

My question is would you still buy the F-Machine PRO 3 model or is it considered a bit out-dated now?
gaybear

Re: Would you still buy a PRO 3 version F-Machine?

Post by gaybear »

As far as I'm aware it has been discontinued by F-Machine.

It is still for sale in a couple of places, so if you can get a good deal considering the above fact then yes I would still get one.

Some retailers might struggle selling any stock of the Pro 3 they have and won't want to be left holding it.

The latest model is Pro 4 but F-Machine have since released an even newer machine called the Alpha.

To be honest there is little difference between Pro 3 and Pro 4, the Alpha is app controlled and has a variable thrust depth.

If you can get a good deal, say a few hundred off the price of the Pro 4 then yes it is still worth buying.
sxybelle

Post by sxybelle »

gaybear wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:05 pm It is still for sale in a couple of places, so if you can get a good deal considering the above fact then yes I would still get one.

Where can you still buy the F-machine pro 3?
gaybear

Post by gaybear »

sxybelle wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:06 pm Where can you still buy the F-machine pro 3?

Bondara

They have F-Machines PRO 3 black and pink showing as available to buy.

https://www.bondara.co.uk/search?q=f-machine-pro-3

It is showing as for sale at £648.99 which is a NO NO.

Why not try and send them a message and ask if they are open to doing a deal on this machine considering it is discontinued.

Let us know how you go on.

Return to “F-Machine Pro”