Upgrade F-Machine Tremblr to Tremblr BT-R

The F-Machine Tremblr is an automatic male milking sex machine offering handsfree masturbation and blowjob simulation at a speed of upto 180 strokes per minute.
markh

Upgrade F-Machine Tremblr to Tremblr BT-R

Post by markh »

Do F-Machine do a Tremblr BT-R upgrade kit, or is it possible to upgrade the F-Machine Tremblr to convert the standard Tremblr to Tremblr BT-R making it Bluetooth enabled / App controlled so that it functions like the F-Machine Tremblr BT-R model?
Bradderj

Re: Upgrade F-Machine Tremblr to Tremblr BT-R

Post by Bradderj »

F-machine have said they don't have any plans to offer such an upgrade kit.
F-Machine.com wrote:Please note, some customers have asked if it’s possible to upgrade the old Tremblr to BT-R spec. This proposed upgrade is not available, and we have no plans to introduce this currently
They have used the word "currently"... So, I think it depends on how much demand they receive and how much people request or complain online, which will likely see them release something in the future.

I feel sorry for anyone who did buy F-Machine Tremblr recently, say in the last year or so prior to them releasing the BT-R version. I think it is unlikely that that F-Machine will offer any compensation or replacement offer to existing owners to but the Tremblr BT-R.

Surely a kit to change the motor to Bluetooth control would not be that expensive or require much adaptation, perhaps £150 max for a new bluetooth enabled motor/control unit, considering other sex machine manufacturers allow you to buy spare bluetooth compatible motors for this price.

So, I would suggest any F-Machine Tremblr (non-BT-R) owners who are wanting an upgrade, should reply to this thread displaying their feelings on the issue to try and encourage F-Machine to resolve the issue.

Return to “F-Machine Tremblr”